OmniFlex AutoVac System is an automated high performance floor machine that rivals the performance of an autoscrubber – at a fraction of the cost!
A really fast, simple approach to clean, safe floors, this system is perfect for high speed cleaning of hard surface areas, such as hallways, cafeterias, lobbies, warehouses, fitness areas and more. It’s as fast and effective as an autoscrubber without the added cost or complexity, making it perfect for building service contractors and facility managers alike.
Hallways. Lobbies. Cafeterias. Gymnasiums. Warehousing. Shop Floors. Healthcare. Retail - Daily floor cleaning. Stripping floors. Finishing floors
* The AutoVac removes over 99% of targeted soil from any floor, just like an autoscrubber.
* The initial purchase price is 10-20% of an equivalently sized autoscrubber.
* Perfect for applications where autoscrubbers are not practical.
* Cleans 16,000+ square feet an hour.
* Very simple to learn/use, and inexpensive/easy to maintain.
* Plus, most users won’t have to dust mop before cleaning.
* Breaks down for light, easy transport.
* Includes all components necessary for a complete floor care system: cleaning, waxing, degreasing, stripping, and more.
* It’s gentle on floors and finish, helping to prolong finish life and reduce refinishing options.
* Extremely easy to clean out, unlike many autoscrubbers which tend to trap soils in their recovery tanks.
* Certified by the US National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for providing high traction.
Vac Tank 43,5 ltrs. (11.5 Gallons)
Dump/Drain Hose 23 inches (58,4 cm) long
Vac Tank Cleanout 100% via Dump/Drain Hose
Vac CFM 60 cfm (1700 l/min)
Vac Motor Lift 80 inches (203,2 cm)
OmniFlex™ AutoVac™ Includes:
Available as a simple, inexpensive add-on to existing OmniFlex systems or as a complete preconfigured package.
AutoVac Add-on Kit
Hitch Assembly for Trolley-Bucket
28 In. Drop Down Squeegee Head
Drop Down Frame for Spreader Pad
5 Microfiber Pads
OmniFlex Wet/Dry Vacuum
(Excluding vacuum hose, wand and squeegee head) AutoVac Add-on Kit (installed)
50 Ft. Electrical Cord with GFCI