It is a high-performance extremely effective, low-cost machine solution to cleaning and maintaining floors. Just open the spigot and apply fresh cleaning solution to the floor, spread and lightly brush into grout lines, and then vacuum the soils and liquid away. Floors are clean and dry. The process is significantly better, faster and safer than cleaning with a mop.
ODV IS PERFECT FOR:
Food Service. Convenience Stores. Healthcare. Education. Sports/Fitness. Retail
- Daily Floor Cleaning. Degreasing Kitchens. Cleaning Restrooms. Spill Pick-up. Stripping Waxed Floors. Flood Pick-up
* Leaves floors clean and dry immediately, no use for mop/mopping.
* Powerful vacuum combined with top quality Squeegee Brush Head thoroughly removes
soils and contaminants. You don’t need to sweep floor before use.
* Reduces chemical costs up to 70% while producing better results.
* Built-in dwell time improves cleaning results.
* Very easy to learn and use. Even first time users can achieve great results.
* Empties easily into a toilet or slop sink.
* Low cost of purchase is often below capital expenditure thresholds.
* Certified by the US National Floor Safety Institute (NFSI) for providing high traction
Why is OmniFlex™Dispense-and-Vac Better?
Floors can be difficult and expensive to maintain. If not cared for properly, they not only become unsightly, they can drive customers away, cause slip and fall accidents, and even become a health hazard. Unfortunately, traditional mops make matters worse – especially for grouted floors. In fact, during mopping, grout lines actually “squeegee” soil and soap scum from mops. When the water evaporates, soils, mineral deposits, soap scum and potentially harmful biopollutants are left to penetrate and coat the porous grout. Grout lines that started out light gray or white soon become stained and darkened. The OmniFlex™ Dispense-and-Vac system offers a low cost solution to this expensive problem.
Vac Tank 43,5 ltrs (11.5 Gallons)
Dump/Drain Hose 23 inches (58,4 cm) long
Vac Tank Cleanout 100% via Dump/Drain Hose
Vac CFM 60 cfm (1700 l/min)
Vac Motor Lift 80 inches (203,2 cm)
OmniFlex™ Dispense-and-Vac System Includes:
OmniFlex Wet/Dry Vacuum, OmniFlex Trolley-Bucket