The patented OmniFlex Trolley-Bucket is the most versatile mop bucket available today. For starters, it makes an ideal mop bucket/wringer combo for supporting traditional cleaning methods. But, it also does a whole lot more. Its built-in self dispensing spigot makes it perfect for applying fresh cleaning solution, degreaser, stripping solution, floor finish and gym finish in a fast and flawless manner. Add optional bins and microfiber accessories and convert it into a full-featured microfiber trolley system. Plus, when you’re ready, simply add OmniFlex™ components and tools to build a custom hygienic cleaning system that fits your exact needs.
Considering all that the trolley-bucket offers, why would you ever buy another standard mop bucket again? Check it out and see why we call it "the bucket with a future."
Why is the OmniFlex Trolley-Bucket Better?
Most conventional mop buckets contain dirty, contaminated water, which mops simply spread around, leaving surfaces soiled, wet and dangerous. With the OmniFlex Trolley-Bucket, since pads never enter the solution tank, the solution remains fresh for more effective cleaning and fewer closet trips. Simply changing to a clean microfiber pad removes the soil and reduces the possibility of spreading soils and contamination.
Also, applying the correct amount of solution is important for optimum and cost-effective floor care. With the Trolley-Bucket, the operator controls exactly how much solution is applied by using the spigot throttle and walking at the correct pace. The wider the throttle is opened, the greater the flow – the faster the pace, the less solution goes onto the floor. This self-dispensing capability also makes the Trolley-Bucket ideal for stripping and waxing applications too.
Perhaps best of all, the Trolley-Bucket coverts to a Dispense-and-Vac, Spray-and-Squeegee or Spray-and-Vac system in seconds for high-performance hygienic green cleaning. That's why we call it the "bucket with a future."
• As the basic building block of the OmniFlex Crossover Cleaning System, it converts easily to support multiple high-speed hygienic cleaning methods just by adding optional components and tools.
• The self-dispensing solution bucket ensures that only fresh, clean solution is ever used.
• Spigot throttle manages the amount of solution used, reducing chemical costs up to 90% while producing better results.
• Designed for flawless waxing, the precise flow of floor finish from the spigot along with smooth microfiber application provide a level coat of finish with no bubbles or streaks, eliminating costly redo's.
• Multiple handle options provide maximum versatility.
• It accommodates up to five bins to hold an assortment of tools and supplies.
• Solution Tank: 10 Gallons (37,9 l)
• Solution Tank Material: Injection Mold Polypropylene
• Variable flow spigot: Yes
• Hard Rubber Tires: (2) 5" (12,7 cm)
• Casters: (2) 3" (7,62 cm), locking
• Handle: Metal with Posts (removable)
• Pour Spouts and Rim for Easy Dumping into Toilets
• Accommodates Multiple Bins
• Built-in Tool Holders around the Rim